Ocean City, NJ is a highly popular vacation destination, filled with people from around the country and around the world at any given time of year. This is especially true during the inviting summer months. But what if you want to experience Ocean City in an area that’s charming, and that captures all that visitors love about the destination, without dealing with the crowds?
Meet the Merion Park neighborhood in OCNJ! Merion Park was once an under-the-radar area that’s now becoming a more and more desirable place to purchase a home. You’ll find homes where residents live year-round, as well as second and vacation homes that are in use during the summers. Here’s a look at what people love about the houses in the Merion Park neighborhood of Ocean City:
- Seclusion: Merion Park is a quiet part of OCNJ, which is perfect for vacationing families. If you want your kids to be able to play, explore, ride bikes and more without the threat of traffic and other dangers, Merion Park is for you!
- Affordability: A quick look at Ocean City homes may lead to sticker shock. But areas like Merion Park offer the affordability that makes OCNJ accessible to all. When searching for single-family homes for sale in the Merion Park neighborhood of OCNJ, you’ll find options starting in the 300s.
- Wildlife: Given its proximity to the wetlands, you’ll find all manner of wildlife in the Merion Park neighborhood in OCNJ. Foxes may dart across your yard, turtles may lay eggs in the shadow of your home and a variety of birds will take flight above, including egrets, gulls, ospreys and more.
- Views: While Merion Park isn’t as close to the beach as some Ocean City, NJ neighborhoods, you enjoy views across the Intracoastal Waterway. And the beach isn’t unreachable — it’s simply an enjoyable walk away.
- Accessibility: OCNJ’s Merion Park neighborhood is close to the 34th Street Bridge and the Garden State Parkway. This makes accessing your new home a breeze.
Are you interested in the seclusion and affordability of Merion Park homes in Ocean City, NJ? At Goldcoast Sotheby’s International Realty, we specialize in artfully uniting extraordinary homes with extraordinary lives. We emphasize a commitment to personal service as we help you search for and secure the OCNJ property you’ve always wanted. Our team of agents knows Ocean City, NJ neighborhoods inside and out, including the Merion Park area. We can explain all the benefits and drawbacks of certain areas to help ensure you’re obtaining the lifestyle you want out of an investment in Ocean City, NJ.
When you choose a property in Merion Park or other Ocean City, NJ neighborhoods, you gain access to a classic American vacation destination that’s known for its beaches, its boardwalk and a range of events and recreation activities like boating, fishing, kayaking, biking, riding, paddle boarding and much more. OCNJ is within your reach when you have an experienced team of real estate professionals on your side.
Our firm is backed by the Sotheby’s International Realty brand, which represents nearly 300 years of experience. Don’t trust your search for homes for sale in Merion Park of OCNJ to just any real estate agency. Trust the experience, knowledge and commitment to results that you’ll find at Goldcoast Sotheby’s International Realty.
Contact us today about finding homes for sale in OCNJ’s beautiful Merion Park!